TREASURY & FUND MANAGEMENT
|FINANCE & INVESTMENT|
|Course Title : TREASURY & FUND MANAGEMENT
Course Number : BA (BS-FIN) – 672
Credit Hours: 03
1.Structure of Foreign Exchange Market
2. Structure of Money Market
3. Players of Money and Forex Markets
4. Interaction between the Money and Forex Markets
5. Interests Rate Mechanism, Factors Affecting Interest Rate
6. Two Way Markets: Bids and Offers
7. Funds Management in Two Way Market
8. Spot and Forward Rates
9. Working of Treasury Department
10. Operations in Trading Room
11. Front and Back Office Operations of Treasury
12. Funds Management in Forex Market
13. Funds Management in Money Market
14. Managing Exposure to Exchange risk
15. Accounting for Treasury Operations
16. Risk Management in Treasury Operations
17. Trade Risk, Liquidity Risk and Credit Risk
18. Controls for Effective Treasury Management
Steiner, B. (2002). Foreign Exchange and Money Markets. Butterworth: Heinemann.
Ross, D. A. (2000). International Treasury Management. New York: New York Institute of Finance.
Latest Prudential Rules.
Constas, M. & Shim, J. K. (2006). Handbook of Investment. New Delhi: Infinity Book.
Elton, & Gruber, (2009). Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis. Boston: John Wiley & Sons.
Lee, C. & Finnert, J. E. (2008). Security Analysis and Portfolio Management. New Jersey: Addison Wesley Educational Publishers.