LEADING & TEAM WORK
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
|Course Title : LEADING & TEAM WORK
Course Number : BA (BS-HRM) – 682
Credit Hours: 03
1. Introduction to Leadership
2. Personality, Self Concept, and Self Perception
4. Teams and Groups: Their Characteristics and Dynamics
5. The Functional Approach to Leadership
6. Personal Qualities of Leadership: Inspiration, Charisma and Trust
7. Mission Analysis and the Appreciation: Problem Solving and Decision Making
8. Planning and Briefing
9. The Role of Organization in Leadership
10. Building and Maintaining the Team
11. Direction, Coordination, Control and Evaluation
12. Motivating the Individual
14. Styles of Leadership: Level of Leadership
15. Leadership across Cultures
18. Organizational Leadership: Vision, Missions and the Link to Values
19. Leading, Change and Innovation
20. Strategic Direction and Planning
21. Training For and Developing Leadership
Tozer, J. Leading Initiatives, Leadership, Teamwork and the Bottom Line. Butterworth Heinemann. Latest Edition.
Humphrey, W. S. (2006). Leading a Developing Team. Pearson Edition. Low Price Edition.
Bhattacharyya, D.K., Human Resource Planning, (2011), New Delhi: Excel Books.
Dowling, P. & Welch D. E. (2002). International Human Resource Management. Managing People in a Multinational International Thomason.
Margaret, F. & Hook C. (2004). Introducing Human Resource Management. Longman.